Got my hair cut and new fake lashes <3 I’m happy to found a pair that I can actually apply without getting desperate :D
Outfit 23rd April
I promise, within my next investions is a poofy new petticoat :3 For now, my deflated one has to do >.<
Anyway, love that dress :D It’s so gorgeous and this is the look without the lace on the collar (that’s acually a blouse -yes xD).
Happy 25th birthday to me :[ The earth has me now for a quarter-century.
Though the 21th of every month will always be a sad day, regardless what to celebrate…
Plus feeling really lonely >.< but who cares.
｡･:*:･ﾟ★,｡･:*:･ﾟ♪☆ Matcha Bonbon’s Lolita Giveaway ☆♪｡･:*:･ﾟ★,｡･:*:･ﾟ☆
Sorry if the items are shitty. I am cleaning my wardrobe and these are some items I have that needs a loving home. I hope it will make someone happy.
★ Prizes ★
Bodyline Sax JSK that I’ve Tea Dyed in Oolong and Puerh.I wanted to give it an antique look so it can be easily matched with Vintage style tops or for a Mori Girl/Kei look. Included is an ivory lace top.
The clothing set is a Size M ( Length 93cmBust 84-94cmWaist 70-80cm)
Also in the giveaway is a antique mirror that I made, a simple flower cabochon ring and a flower Headband that I’ve customised.
✿ Rules ✿
● Reblogs only! Reblog as many times as you want ! Likes won’t be counted, but appreciated (๑>◡<๑)
● Must be following me
● No giveaway blogs
● Ask box must be open so I can contact you if you are the lucky winner!
● The winner will be chosen by a random generator
● If the winner does not contact me within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen!
● Shipping will be Regular, NO TRACKING NOR INSURED.
Contest ends April 20th 2013
Winner will be announced on the 21st 2013
Outfit 15th April
I love this dress *o* And I’m happy that it fits so well with my new ankle socks :3 And sorry for this awkward pose - I wanted to rearrange my belt… and had to hurry to school. So no time for a new picture >.<
Anyway - need.more.ankle.socks <3 xD
Outfit 10th April
Aw, I love this one <3 It’s the new AP skirt I got recently. Love, love, loooove the skirt *o* (I wore black shoes & pink ankle socks with it You just can’t see them because I put them on later)
It’s time for a new giveaway!
I’m doing this to celebrate reaching 5000 followers and I thought this might be something people would like to get!
What you can win:
- One Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 camera - Pink version + two pacs of film!!! (This is basically a polaroid camera, for those who dont know that these are.)
- One Tamagotchi P!
Tamagotch P is a tamagotchi in color! Sadly they’re only in japanese but they are not hard to learn to use at all.
- You can reblog this as many times as you want but try not to spam your followers (✿◠‿◠)
- You dont have to be following me but it would be nice if you at least checked out my blog, seeing this is a giveaway for my followers
- You have to have permission from your parents/ be comfortable with giving me your address so I can ship you these items!
- No giveaway blogs!! I will check!
- Likes dont count
- Your ask box must be open so I can contact you if you win! If the winner dont reply within two days I’ll choose a new winner
This giveaway ends May 15th!
I’m willing to ship just about anywhere so shipping shouldn’t be a problem!
Good luck everyone! (ﾉ´ヮ´)ﾉ*:･ﾟ✧♥
Thanks. But I don’t think I have asked for critic on my outfit ;) Though I wonder if you can see through my skirt… but obviously you can’t, because I’m wearing an old deflated petticoat. That’s enough poof when I’m going to sit for the next four hours in school :3
I wonder why you think that I can’t wear black with bright colours? I’m now for almost 7 years into that fashion and I know that’s no no-go.
And yes, I own cute shoes, but I don’t see anything wrong with the boots (just because of no bows). I’m not going to freeze my feet off outside. Also I see the “rules” more as guidelines…
It’s fashion so I try to enjoy it ~^.^~